AUTHOR: India Lee
RATING: 4 STARS (3.5 STARS)
PUBLISHED: December 2011 - India Lee Books
SERIES: Yes; Series Still in Progress:
"After a reckless year of partying as her pop star alter ego, Queen Bee, Gemma Hunter is looking to make a triumphant return to the music world, starting with a move to a brand new home in Los Angeles. However, since announcing her official relationship with teen heartthrob Tyler Chase, a mysterious photo of a disguise-less Queen Bee has been leaked to the public and Gemma fears for her safety now that she may be identified.
And as it turns out - she's right to. Someone is following Queen Bee. Not only that, someone is impersonating her, causing mayhem and distrust among Queen Bee's social circle. Thankfully, Gemma has Tyler to protect her from danger. But as more details of her true identity leak to the public, Gemma realizes that suspicion needs to start with her closest friends."
What I loved about No Stone Unturned:
- There wasn't a love triangle in this novel. (I am getting so sick of those!)
- Damian is back, and he's sweeter, sexier, and richer than before ;)
- Gemma and Tyler are together. (Personally, I find Tyler's character a little bit lacking. He doesn't really have a great personality. He's kinda of blah. But, he treats Gemma like a princess and that's what counts.)
- There is a Queen Bee impersonator who stirs up some drama! She is determined to make Queen Bee look really bad!!
- Tara C. of Her Royal Secrecy claims to know who Queen Bee really is!!
- The blog posts and articles scattered throughout the series are hilarious! (They give this series the perfect touch.)
- It had a FABULOUS ending!
I gave No Stone Unturned by India Lee 4 STARS (3.5 STARS). I thought No Stone Unturned (Hidden Gem #3) was better than Diamond in the Rough (Hidden Gem #2), but not quite as good as Hidden Gem (Hidden Gem #1). I absolutely loved the way No Stone Unturned ended, and I can't wait to read Hidden Gem #4!